In order to join Points4Rewards, all users must provide the following information: first & last name, email address, username, password, mailing address and phone number.Users may be required to provide additional demographic information if requested.
Method of Collection
The only way to become a member of Points4Rewards is by registering online and providing the requested registration information. Certain additional information is logged and tracked by our servers including: user IP address, domain, referral source, pages accessed, and time of access. This information is collected to improve the quality of our service and to better understand how people interact with us.
Use of Information
After registering with Points4Rewards, user information may be used in the following ways:
1) E-mail address is used to confirm email and/or send Paypal payments. Correspondence, updates and additional communication may also be sent via email if the user opts in for such correspondence.
2) Mailing address may be used to send payments or rewards earned by users. You may be asked to verify their address.
3) Member usernames, passwords and email addresses are used for account security and protection.
4) Members may voluntarily provide information to advertisers' offers linked through our site.Points4Rewards is not responsible for that information provided.
5) Phone number may be used to verify your account and geographical location.
Sharing of Information
Points4Rewards does not share, rent or sell member information, except as required by law, or when investigating suspected fraud.
Upon your first visit to Points4Rewards, a cookie is sent to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. A "cookie" is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features or services of Points4Rewards may not function properly without cookies. It is advised that you do not disable cookies.